INICIO FOROS ÍNDICES DIVISAS MATERIAS PRIMAS CALENDARIO ECONÓMICO

Autor Tema: Nightwish  (Leído 341624 veces)

Serena

• Moderador
  • Excelente participación
Re: Nightwish
« Respuesta #345 en: Junio 02, 2010, 10:56:59 pm »
About the project with Fredrik and Martijn (Within temptation) its going forward and I have recorded one song that is with Martijn for mixing at the moment and I look forward to hear it soon. The project album is also discussed with record labels at the moment and as soon as we know more I promise to tell you who more will be involved etc.

Sobre el proyecto con Martijn

Y sobre NW!

To those who ask about Nightwish, the plans are as I have told before: Tuomas demo is finished and ready. In july-september we go and rehearse the songs together and do a final demo. Then the recordings start and my part will be recorded early next spring. So everything is going just according to the plans and its exciting times ahead;=)

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #346 en: Junio 03, 2010, 10:14:59 pm »
Keyboardist/mainman Tuomas Holopainen of Finnish/Swedish symphonic metallers NIGHTWISH has completed work on a pre-production demo of the band's follow-up to 2007's "Dark Passion Play". The band will reconvene in Finland between July and September to rehearse the material and prepare for the album's final recording sessions, which will take place during the fall/winter and early spring 2011. The as-yet-untitled new CD is tentatively due in September 2011.

NIGHTWISH manager Ewo Pohjola of King Foo Entertainment Ltd recently Finland's MTV3 that singer Anette Olzon's surprise revelation that she is expecting her second child will not affect the band's plan to begin recording its new studio album.

In an interview with the Finnish web site Rytmi.com, Olzon stated about NIGHTWISH's current recording plans, "I do have to go as soon as possible to Finland for rehearsals with the [NIGHTWISH] boys after I have delivered my child and then we'll stay there for a couple of weeks working with the new songs. After that the album will start to be recorded but since we always record all the instruments, orchestra and choirs before I go in and do my vocals, I don't have any big pressure to do anything in the fall. I will, of course, go and visit the recordings when it feels OK to do so, but otherwise my recordings aren't gonna be happening until 2011."

Regarding how she will handle touring with NIGHTWISH while tending to a newborn child at home, Olzon said, "It will work out just fine.

"We have all decided that the last world tour was to intense in the planning and we will take it a bit easier this time. Planning is everything, and I have a great father to my baby who will take care of her/him when the day comes and I also have a nanny who can come with me if that is needed at some points.

"I don't stress over these things 'cause I know everything is gonna be just fine.

"The last tour was so hard and still it worked out with my son being at home."

NIGHTWISH played a special homecoming show in September 2009 at the sold-out, 11,000-capacity Hartwall Arena in Helsinki to mark the end of the band's colossal "Dark Passion Play" two-year world tour.

NIGHTWISH is not expected to play any more shows until the release of the band's next studio album.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #347 en: Junio 11, 2010, 06:15:15 pm »
11.06.2010 - "Amaranth" video will make its prime-time debut in the USA

The "Amaranth" video will be played on a network called Reelz Channel on a program called Movies & Music (the evening edition), as part of an episode entitled "Rocker Girls". The show is half an hour long (other videos will be played, obviously, from other bands), and it will air on June 14th (Monday), at 7:30 Eastern time.

This has come about due to a campaign started at Oceansouls of America where people requested Nightwish videos at this network, and as a result, several videos that were never played in the U.S. before were debuted. However, these videos were only aired on the morning version of the show. This will be the first time that Nightwish is moving from an early morning airtime to the more desirable time slot of early evening. Prime time television is a huge deal, and this is the biggest sort of media exposure that Nightwish has ever gotten in the United States.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #348 en: Junio 22, 2010, 03:42:11 pm »
Anette cumplió ayer 39 años!!
FELICIDADES!!!! :011: :011: :011: :011: :011:

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #349 en: Junio 22, 2010, 03:42:57 pm »
comunicado sobre Anette, el parto y el padre en AnetteOlzonCentral: http://anetteolzon-nightwish.foroactivo.com

According to Johan Husgafvel official facebook, Anette will deliver their child in 5 weeks.
PAINs bass player Johan has been Anettes rumored boyfriend for a long time now in many sites, but tonight you can read a sweet note from him that shows the evidence:

"Hey Sarah. Yes it´s been way to long. I´m just fine, becoming a father in 5 weeks so excited:) Playing is still fun but only one gig this year so hopefully much much more next year. How are you? Still in Denmark?
Take care."

CONGRATULATIONS ANETTE & JOHAN!!! <3

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #350 en: Junio 22, 2010, 03:44:10 pm »
Traducción

Según el facebook oficial de Johan Husgafvel, Anette darí­a a luz a su hijo en 5 semanas.
Han sido muchos los rumores que decí­an que el bajIsta PAIN era el novio de Anette, pero esta noche podemos leer una mensaje cariñoso de íél que demuestra la evidencia:

"Hola Sarah. Sí­, hace mucho. Estoy bien, ser padre en 5 semanas es genial:) Tocar es todaví­a divertido pero sólo hay un concierto este año así­ que esperemos que haya muchos muchos más el año que viene. ¿Cómo estás tú? ¿Todaví­a estás en Dinamarca?

FELICIDADES A ANETTE Y JOHAN!!! <3

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #351 en: Junio 22, 2010, 10:23:57 pm »
Jukka ha sido padre por 3º vez!!!

Jukka's Family Grows

A healthy baby girl with a weight of 3 770 grams (8.31 lb) and a height of 50,5 cm (19.9") was born today, June 22, to Jukka and Satu Nevalainen. As Emppu put it: "Great lovers have baby girls!"

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #352 en: Junio 24, 2010, 03:40:59 pm »
Emppu cumple hoy 31 años!!!
FELICIDADES!!!! :011: :011: :011:

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #353 en: Julio 03, 2010, 10:44:13 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #354 en: Julio 17, 2010, 10:38:38 pm »
Nightwish de campamento (sin Anette)

Almost exactly 4 years ago we gathered into an idyllic place in the small village of Sí¤vi to rehearse and arrange what would later be called "Dark Passion Play". It was such glorious and inspiring times that we decided to do something similar with the upcoming Nightwish album called ...........

So again we are here in the deepest countryside of Finland beginning to create a follower for DPP. It`s just us guys for now, Anette will join the camp a bit later. We arrived yesterday and the reunion was celebrated with some water-skiing, bbq and Quilmes. I foresee the same trinity taking place more or less on a daily basis.

We just got the equipment and PA set up with the help of our legendary engineer / co-producer TeeCee Kinnunen and probably will start working with the songs in a couple of days. This campsite is so amazing we`ll let that sauna of a rehearsal room wait in silence for a while, and just concentrate on chilling out and catching up. And raising the official NW camp - flag high into the pole.

I have 12 songs completed now, but am still working with some lyrics. It`s been an immensely fruitful songwriting process, as well as very consuming and ponderous. But I feel more satisfied with the stuff than ever before. Don`t know if it`s a good sign or bad.
To me the album sounds like a rollercoaster ride in a theme park designed by Neil Gaiman, Tim Burton and Salvador Dali. That`s the best way I can put it at this point.

Like before, we will record a demo once the songs are arranged, to listen to and to perfect the material, and to give to Mr. Pip Williams so he can start with the orchestration process. The actual enter-the-studio-date is set for October 15th.
Again, the London orchestra and choir will be there, as well as Mr. Troy Donockley playing a slightly bigger part this time. And loads of new elements `n twists we haven`t tried before!

So things are finally rolling. We`ll keep you posted in written, as well as in visual form. Stay tuned for updates.
And thanks for sharing the journey once again!

Yours, Tuomas

TOP 5 / Week 28

1. Water sports
2. Dimebag Darrell biography
3. Alice In Wonderland dvd
4. Ihmebantu dvd
5. Amorphis: Tales From The Thousand Lakes

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #355 en: Julio 17, 2010, 10:44:04 pm »
Traducción

Hace exactamente cuatro años nos reunimos en un sitio idí­lico, en el pequeño pueblo de Sí¤vi, para ensayar y organizar lo que luego se llamarí­a "Dark Passion Play". Fue un tiempo tan glorioso e inspirador que hemos decidido hacer algo similar con el siguiente álbum de Nightwish llamado …………….

Así­ que aquí­ estamos de nuevo, en la zona más profunda de Finlandia empezando a crear al seguidor de DPP. De momento solo estamos los chicos, Anette se unirá a la acampada un poco más tarde. Llegamos ayer y la reunión se celebró con esquí­ acuático, bbg y Quilmes.

Ya tenemos el equipamiento y la configuración con la ayuda de nuestro legendario tíécnico y co-productor TeeCee Kinnunen y probablemente empezaremos a trabajar con las canciones en un par de dí­as. La zona de acampada es tan impresionante que dejaremos la sauna de sala de ensayo en silencio durante un tiempo, y nos concentraremos sólo en relajarnos y ponernos al dí­a. E izar la bandera oficial del campamento de Nightwish en la piscina.

Tengo 12 canciones completas, pero sigo trabajando en algunas letras. Ha sido un fructifero proceso de escritura, a la vez que consumidor y de reflexión. Pero me siento más satisfecho con el material que nunca. No síé si es un buen o un mal signo.

Para mí­ el álbum suena como una montaña rusa en un parque temático diseñado por Neil Gaiman, Tim Burton y Salvador Dalí­. Es la mejor manera de la que puedo describirlo ahora mismo.

Como antes, grabaremos una demo una vez que las canciones estíén organizadas, para escuchar y perfeccionar el material, y para dárselo al señor Pip Williams para que empiece con el proceso de orquestación. La actual fecha de entrada al estudio es el 15 de octubre.

Una vez más, la orquestra de Londres y el coro estarán ahí­, así­ como el señor Troy Donockley tocando una parte algo mayor esta vez. ¡Y montones de nuevos elementos que no habí­amos probado antes!

Así­, las cosas empiezan a rodar finalmente. Os mantendremos informados por escrito y visualmente. Estad atentos a las actualizaciones.

¡Gracias por compartir el viaje de nuevo!

Vuestro, Tuomas.

TOP 5/ Semana 28
1. Deportes de agua
2. La biografí­a de Dimebag Darrell
3. El DVD de Alicia en el Paí­s de las Maravillas
4. El DVD de Ihmebantu
5. Amorphis: Tales From The Thousand Lakes

Podíéis ver todas las fotos aquí­

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #356 en: Julio 20, 2010, 05:13:42 pm »
Las fotos xD

The FishMaster xD

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #357 en: Julio 20, 2010, 05:16:09 pm »
Con estas 2 no puedo..sobre todo la 2ª  :016:

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #358 en: Julio 21, 2010, 09:52:55 pm »
NIGHTWISH SUMMER CAMP DIARY (week 29)

The 1st week is almost through and we`re off to a fantastic start. Jukka, Emppu and me have 5 songs rehearsed so far, Marco joined the camp last night after a couple of festival shows he did with Tarot. We`ll start putting the low ends into those songs later today and maybe try out tune #6.

The first song put together ended up having one of the best choruses we`ve ever had and a classic Nightwishy c-part of heavy guitars, a massive string riff and everything louder than anything and everybody playing with full force at the same time.
Trademark stuff.

Song # 2 is a twisted marriage of Van Halen, Pantera and madhouse vocals. And Quentin Tarantino - guitars in the bridge. We weren`t overly bananas over this one after the demo I made alone, but now it`s finally coming alive.

In between the distorted racket we sat down with Emppu to complete one acoustic piece. A nice journey back to the roots! Sounds like a Moomin Valley - Christmas carol.

Then another song back to the roots. Everyone`s surprise favorite at the moment. I dug up my inner Paradise Lost / My Dying Bride fanboy and this funeral march is the result.

Music for the last song rehearsed so far is written by Marco. A wonderfully catchy track with the chorus repeated 5 times.(!!) Must be some sort of a record for us. Nice acoustic themes and a d-part which doesn`t quite still fit in.
We`ll enter The Haunted Mansion tomorrow.

Will write more soon, all the best to everyone meanwhile!

Good times, Tuomas

TOP 5 / Week 2
1. New songs, old gang
2. Fishing
3. Prestige - The movie
4. Hidden Rock, Quilmes & Cap`n Morgan
5. Winning all-in with 7-2

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #359 en: Julio 21, 2010, 09:56:25 pm »
Fotos