INICIO FOROS ÍNDICES DIVISAS MATERIAS PRIMAS CALENDARIO ECONÓMICO

Autor Tema: Tarja Turunen  (Leído 342250 veces)

Serena

• Moderador
  • Excelente participación
Re: Tarja Turunen
« Respuesta #930 en: Abril 17, 2015, 03:53:33 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #931 en: Abril 17, 2015, 08:13:56 pm »
Never Enough @ Summerbreeze 2014

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQTE9jMhYb8

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #932 en: Abril 18, 2015, 12:09:33 am »
Con la ganadora de The Voice!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOus3zjKDP0

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #933 en: Abril 29, 2015, 05:17:48 pm »
I am very excited at the moment with the release of Luna Park Ride coming up end of May and my new classical album "Ave Maria" in the final steps of production. By the way, in the meantime, I am also recording my new heavy/rock album!
I would like to use the few free moments and have some fun with you here on Facebook. Please feel welcome to post your questions - about Luna Park Ride only - here and I will try to answer as many as possible today and in the next days.

Aquí­

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #934 en: Abril 29, 2015, 05:19:31 pm »
Ten years after her first Christmas tour, Tarja Turunen will present this December two special events, introducing something new and different in her traditional concerts.
Tarja’s Ave Maria- album, recorded in the Lakeuden Ristin Kirkko in Seiní¤joki, Finland, is scheduled to be released in Autumn 2015. Everyone probably knows Gounod’s Ave Maria, but thousands of other Ave Marias have been composed over the centuries. This year Christmas concerts will be an unique and precious occasion to appreciate live some of the most loved Ave Marias as well as more rare ones, together with the most expected Christmas carols as part of the program.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #935 en: Abril 30, 2015, 05:35:06 pm »
Este es el Q&A de ayer!

This is all I could find in the comments (some may have already been posted):

Q: What made you want to film the Luna Park Ride, dearTarja Turunen ?

A: Actually we didn't film the LPR or the bonus material ourselves. When we released my fist live video “ACT I” we wanted to add something special for the limited Media Box Set.
We got to know that the venue had arranged multi track recording of the show, so we sent the files to Tim Palmer and we got a great audio mix from the show.
But still we didn't have any images from the show!!
So we asked the fans that have filmed the concert to send us their material and surprisingly got lots of great phone and small cameras’ footage from you.
We only added the images filmed by cameras that were used for the screens during the show and we arranged the edition of the video. We were very happy with the result for a “non professional” video recording. It gives you a special feeling like if the listener would be among the crowd.

Q:Hey, Tarja! Luna Park Ride features a performance of Anteroom of Death, in which you share the stage with Van Canto. How was it like to perform live with so many singers, and only voices, choirs and drums to accompany you?

A: It was very kind from Van Canto to invite me for their concert at Wacken Open Air last year. I have known them for some years now and met them many times. Since they worked in the song Anteroom of Death for my album, we have been wishing to perform together. Finally and luckily this happened.
Is not the first time for me to sing with choir. I have been myself part of several choirs like church, opera, kids and university choirs to mention few. Also I have collaborated and still do, with choirs in my classical concerts. Surely to have all these singers on such a stage like Wacken made it particularly special

Q:  What is the funniest or most amazing memory from Luna Park Ride?

A:  Luna Park is a very respected venue in Buenos Aires. One of those that as an artist you always wish to have the chance to play in.
I have gone to see shows there from great musicians and bands like Deep Purple, Scorpions, Joe Satriani, Ringo Starr, Alice in Chains, Tears for Fears and Roxette. So it was an emotional experience indeed to play there!

Q: How did you choose which performances to put on the bonus disc?

A:  We didn't film nor record any of the bonus material ourselves. We checked with festivals and venues I’ve been performing in the last years and found out that few have registered images and audio from my shows. They let us use their material so what you see as the bonus material was what we could get. We tried to improve the images as much as possible and we mixed the audio again with Tim Palmer who has also mixed ACT I and the Luna Park concert.

Q:  Why did you choose to make another live dvd from a WLB tour's concert instead of one from Colours on the Road's?

A: ACT I was based in the albums “My Winter Storm” and “What Lies Beneath” and ACT II will be based in “Colours in the Dark” and my next studio album.
LPR is a special product for you made by you. The Luna Park concert was very emotional and dear to me and for that reason I wanted to make it available for all to see. Nevertheless, it is not comparable to the technical production of ACT I or of the future ACT II.

Q: Why did you decide to make a DVD only for this show? It is the same show we've got in the mediabook of Act I, so is there any special reason?

A: I love this show and the fact that as we were not filming it for a DVD release, we were all relaxed and having a lot of fun on stage. It is usually harder and nerve breaking for us knowing that there are cameras following you. The Media Book of ACT I was a limited edition of only 1000 units. It has long been out of stock and the record company strongly believes that there are many more fans worldwide willing to have it.

Q: Mike Terrana made a copyright claim on all trailer and videos from "Luna Park Ride" and Earmusic deleted the videos ... what happened?

A: I must say that this came as a surprise for me. I got to know about it at the same time as you did by reading the legend displayed by Youtube on the videos. We are at the moment discussing with Mike what are his claims about.

Q:  Hi!
My question: is there any reason why the two live DVDs you have released to date are of the shows you gave in Argentina? (For my part, the better. I am more than proud to have been part of both :)).

A: LPR is a companion to ACT I. It was originally released as a bonus DVD in a limited edition box set of ACT I. So as a package it made a lot of sense for us that both concerts were filmed in Argentina. I have also released a live video “Beauty and the Beat” filmed in Czech Republic and another one with “Harus” live in Finland. I have plans already for my next live video ACT II and I can only say that it won’t be a complete concert filmed in Argentina.

Q: Hi Tarja Turunen, among the bonus live of LPR, there will be " Never Enough" from the Summerbreeze show, which was a funny and original footage, so how did you come up with this amazing idea to take the camera and filming the crowd such an " in front the scene" ? could you carry the camera at your ease while you singing, or was it difficult for you ? I've never seen an artist doing this, maybe you're the first ! (or not).

A: Actually the camera was very heavy! I agreed with the film crew to do this in advance, but didn't have time to rehearse it at all. So at the beginning of “Never Enough” when the camera was handed to me, I got surprised by its weight, lost my concentration and completely forgot the lyrics of the song!! This is a real live recording, so you can go and check it yourself in the video
It also didn’t help that the camera had a wire. I am used to run on stage with my wireless handheld microphone, so to have suddenly a wire was again, not easy while singing.
It was fun though!

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #936 en: Mayo 15, 2015, 10:19:11 pm »
http://instagram.com/p/2q7vyqu4IX/

Outlanders is alive and kicking!

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #937 en: Mayo 21, 2015, 03:46:30 pm »

Si estas en Madrid este Domingo 24 de Mayo puedes ver la pelí­cula "Corazón Muerto" y escuchar el tema principal de Tarja. Entíérate como leyendo el poster!"

Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HKcXEqH6pQ

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #938 en: Mayo 29, 2015, 05:12:36 pm »
Otro teaser del concierto fin de gira

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8mPVBeZ3m8

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #939 en: Mayo 29, 2015, 06:00:35 pm »
Dear German fans,
I´m very pleased to announce the following tourdates as follows:
TARJA TURUNEN
Ave Maria Christmas Tour 2015
10.12.2015 BERLIN - Passionskirche
11.12.2015 BOCHUM - Christuskirche
12.12.2015 BIELEFELD - Altstí¤dter Nikolaikirche
14.12.2015 MAGDEBURG - Johanniskirche
15.12.2015 MAINZ - Frankfurter Hof
Sales will start on Tuesday, June 2nd, 12:00 CET

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #940 en: Junio 01, 2015, 10:50:07 pm »
"Tarja Turunen: Without Marcelo I'd hit rock bottom.
The strenght of Marcelo and Tarja's love was first tested in a one-room apartment in Helsinki.
Tarja Turunen, 22, swallowed tears. She was with Marcelo Cabuli in the middle of an Internet cafe in Mexico City's airport.
Normally, crying would be shameful to Tarja. Now the feelings were on the surface. She did not know is she would see Marcelo again.
They had met in Chile, in Santiago Airport three weeks earlier. Working as a promoter, Marcelo was directing Tarja and Nightwish among with other members from the airport to the hotel.
Later that day, Ms. Tarja drew her attention, in the hotel where they were having lunch, to how calm and thoughtful Marcelo was. The image she had of the South Americans had been different until then.
In the next few weeks, Tarja got to get used to the latinamerican ways. In the middle of all the rush , the promoter had time to make sure that the Finnish singer was all right. Marcelo made Tarja feel safe.
Little by little the feelings started to develop.
- I fell in love with Marcelo's ability to talk and to be present, Tarja says now, 15 years later.
After the tour proceeded to Panama, the duo went for the first time together for a cup of coffee. Tarja was not able to get any more sleep, from all the confusing maze of emotions.
Mexico tour ended. After the dance, Tarja and Marcelo said goodbye.
In a cramped one-room apartement
Tarja had never imagined that love could be found through work. Just a few weeks before the submission of farewells... Marcelo came to Finland. For a couple of months Tarja lived in a small one-room home in Helsinki.
Tarja had just finished a long relationship with respect and did not believe she was prepared to socialize.
- I put Marcelo through some hard times during that month. I tried his nerves. I did not made him understand that the common life would begin immediately.
However, the feeling was so powerful that Tarja gave up soon.
Tarja had had a bad experience with previous relationships. There she had felt that she could not do as she pleased. Marcelo accompanied Tarja while she got to be herrself.
Cultural differences were reflected primarily in the fact that if Tarja went with a friend to have a glass of wine, Marcelo wanted to come and get his wife home in the middle of the night.
- I noticed right away in the relation's initial stage, Marcelo wants to know that everything is in order. Finnish bar culture is quite different than in Argentina. For him, it's been a big change.
The following couple of years, they saw once every two or three months.
- It was an incredibly wonderful time. We were even more fantastic together. Marcelo takes me into consideration and encourages me. That has not changed after 15 years.
Together, all the time
After marrying, the couple decided to be together all the time. Marcelo became Tarja's manager and toured with NIGHTWISH.
Tarja recognizes the stress and the fact that being together all the time may be sometimes a bit stressful, but then the husband is able to provide her space.
- We may sometimes word in, but then the issue is dealt with.
The cleaning is Tarja's responsibility. Marcelo can cook for friends and participates in the child's care, but the vacuum cleaner is not a friend of him.
- Yes, he would do it, if I asked. I enjoy to maintain the home. There is nothing better than having to rake in your hand and leave the yard raking up. It is a therapy in a changing everyday.
A lot of the muzzle life
The husband was still next to her, even when Tarja and Nightwish were separated after nine years together, in autumn 2005.
- I have been beaten up by life a lot. I do not know what rock bottom is now, but that's where I'd be without Marcelo. He has been there when I have needed him. I know that for better or worse, this man is next to me in all the difficult situations. We have a common life.
After this Marcelo would have liked to stay in Finland, but in Finland Tarja felt suffocated. So much that she had to get away from her home country. Her home has been Buenos Aires for the past ten years.
- I had to leave. There were no options. It has been fantastic to see how Argentina sort of adopted me and how close I have become to another culture.
Death of her mother, the toughest experience
The worst part for Tarja was the death of her mother, who died of cancer in 2003. Her mother was 53 years old.
- The death of a mother is the hardest thing that has happened in my personal life. Although I was prepared for it, I will never be able to fully absorb this sad story. We were so close. I did not want to let her go.
Tarja tried to drown her grief through work and study. She did more than she would have been able to, if that hadn't happened.
The mother's phone number remained active in her cellphone for a long time, since its removal seemed bad for her. Tarja would always call first to her mother, if something happened. Now she did not have anyone to do it.
When Tarja finally was able to remove the number, she felt light.
Today, Tarja is able to look at things from another perspective. She has noticed that in many cases she has begun to resemble her mother.
- Mirror says a lot. Sometimes I'm very scared, from how similar I'm with my mom. When my mother came home from work, she always spent her last effort vacuuming. We were three children, but at home there were no dust particles. I am exactly the same way.
Good parents, good child
2.5 years ago the couple's life changed again. Naomi was born.
Tarja's brothers warned his sister of the change that the child would bring.
- Parenting has brought us closer. We enjoyed as much of the time.
- Before the birth of our daughter, we made some big changes in our lives in just two days, but now the decisions are no longer so fast. I gotta think about the future of the child.
So far, Naomi has been easy for a child who sleeps all night. Similarly, the continuous traveling has not been a problem for Naomi. In The Voice of Finland, Naomi swirled up and ran to try costumer jewelry.
Tours are accompanied by a nanny, so Naomi gets enough attention.
Blessed Life
Tours within the family have became more common with time. For example, the day after this interview, the family left for three weeks with friends to Antigua, where Tarja is practicing for the tour of classical music and producing a new rock album.
In May, there will be another Russian tour before Tarja returns to the Caribbean to record a disc for the whole summer. The orchestral parts will be recorded in Los Angeles. In September, she will return to Central America for another CITR tour.
Tarja returns in October to Finland as she will continue to be in The Voice of Finland's as a star coach, together with Michael Monroe, Olli Lindholm and Redrama.
- While traveling sounds tiring, we have been having a blessed life. We get to be together. To the date, we have not been affected by the situation, on the contrary, it is our will and desires that we are together constantly.
A few years from now the family business may change. When Naomi starts school, Marcelo will stay with her at home and Tarja will go on tour alone.
- It will be a heavy change in our lives, but we do not stress about it. I believe that everything has a meaning."
----------------------------------------------------------------
Who?
Name: Tarja Turunen
Profession: Singer
Family: Producer-husband Marcelo Cabuli and daughter Naomi
Lives in: Buenos Aires, Argentina
News: Luna Park Ride live has been released as a DVD and CD on May 29.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #941 en: Junio 01, 2015, 10:51:27 pm »
f I can’t sing, I become cranky”

Tarja Turunen calls her singing practices as slaughtering the cat. Doors and windows are closed. Her new interest yoga is a bit tamer practice.

Tarja Turunen radiates in the press conference for The Voice of Finland-program. The cheerful Karelian jokes with the crew and moves smoothly from one interview to the next, but surreptitiously changes her whopping high heels to lower ones.
- I should have taken my sneakers with me!
Tarja’s husband Marcelo travels with her on the tours around the world, but now also daughter Naomi travels with them, since the artist doesn’t want spend long times away from her family.
- Naomi is easy to travel with, since she sleeps and eats well and isn’t timid in new situations.
The family doesn’t return home until November, since beside the TV-show Tarja is working a rock album, which will take her on tour in the fall. Before that she heads to Russia for a classical music tour.
- I will perform hit arias with a big symphony orchestra. Russians love that type of things, Tarja laughs.

These give me energy

TRUSTED MASSEUSE

My sore neck left me lying in bed for the first time two years ago. After the third time I began to seriously search for help. My promoter tipped me to a great masseuse and I was sold since the first visit.
Laura is a little over 40-year-old superwoman who runs ultramarathons. Her massage technique is some Spanish school of thought. I don’t know what that means, but the treatment is really hard! Light tiptoeing wouldn’t help my neck anyway, since my jams are deep, under the big muscles. I scream during the 90 minute session, but the next day I feel heavenly.
Laura has become an almost larger than life nursing person to me. If I at some point have loads of money, I will hire her to tour with me.

SINGING PRACTICE

The neighbor in our previous apartment, a half deaf old lady, apparently pressed her ear to the paper thin wall when I started to practice. She stopped me in the hallway once and told me “You have a divine voice. Don’t ever think that you shouldn’t sing, go for it!”
I call my singing practice as slaughtering the cat. I begin by shutting all the windows and doors in our apartment. Even though many artist live in the building, I want to spare them from my voice opening exercises. It may be singing “si” in different keys for example.
Singing is the same to me as exercise is to fitness nut, if I can’t sing, I become cranky. While on holiday I enjoy the first few days of freedom, but soon I notice doing breathing exercises.
The first practice after a break is always difficult. My singing seems to be out of control. My husband laughs when I agonize that this isn’t working at all, but the next day when singing is going smoothly, I’m in bliss.
I was going through the program for the concert in May with my singing teacher and when O mio babbino caro came out perfectly, we both burst into tears. It was good to stop there.

TAP WATER

I have a big mug at home for water. Its regular spot is on top of the piano which horrifies my husband. They keys have stayed dry so far, but it does leave a nasty ring on the beautiful surface of the piano.
If I don’t drink enough water, I notice it in my whole body. Alongside my throat, my skin, hair, and mucosae dry up. I drink over three liters of water on the days I’m practicing or performing. Those days I have run to the bathroom three times a night.
My water comes from the tap, I leave bubbles to my daughter Naomi. She calls carbonated water pypywater after the pulping sound the bubbles make. We’ve mislead her to think that carbonated water is soda and say together ‘yuck yuck’ when we see coke.
If I drank even one cup of carbonated water on a performance day, my stomach would start to bubble so much that I couldn’t sing.

REHABILITATION YOGA

With Naomi’s birth I got an awaited break in my life, when I got to be at home in peace. I even started to speak Spanish fluently. The skills had hid in my subconsciousness during the busy years.
After having a child, yoga has become a new thing. I have a personal trainer home in Buenos Aires who has customized a workout program for me. We call it the rehabilitation yoga. I need it since I am one of those people who tense up in the car for example and end up having my shoulders to my ears.
As a classical singer I’ve done breathing exercises all my life and found control over my body quickly. It has been surprising though that I can already put my nose to the floor when a little while ago it was left half a meter short.
In Finland the first I bought was a yoga mat, since I couldn’t fit it in the suitcase in Argentina.

FAMILY MEALS

My aim is to get Marcelo away from his work once a day. Marcelo manages me and has his own record company and is working basically all the time. If we eat at home he gulps down his meal while peeking at his laptop. So it’s good to sometimes go eat outside with the whole family.
Eating out in Buenos Aires is easy, diverse and cheap. We have ethnic restaurants from Japanese to Armenian.
Though our favorite place is a basic Argentinean block restaurant, which serves cheap meat dishes. I order a steak with some lettuce, tomatoes and onions. The meat can be well done but in the more pricey places I have my steak medium, because quality meat is like candy.
We are considered a little odd family in our neighborhood, since we go to dinner already at eight o’clock. That is amusingly early for the locals, so we get to dine by ourselves.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #942 en: Junio 22, 2015, 04:18:01 pm »
The Crying Moon @ Luna Park Ride

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVtQ4nBTRj8

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #943 en: Junio 23, 2015, 08:54:43 pm »